Thursday, August 13, 2015

business card

i made business cards awhile back, the idea was to help promote myself a little better (that and people have a tendency to forget you quicker than they met you). yesterday while designing and building the 2016 calendar i felt or rather deemed it necessary to redesign my business card. granted the template pretty remained the same but the information changed a whole lot. it has a lot more social connected website directions and what have you. can't say for sure that i like it better but one thing is for sure, it will give me more access and exposure or at least its supposed to. Just in time too, as i will be traveling to an art opening and handing out my card. as trivial as it may sound having a way to extend  yourself a not totally disregarded it having a forget me not card available, its important to have, to me anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment