Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Newest painting

My recent piece, which I have not yet made available to the public for viewing has a lot of interest to me. I didn't have a clue, I just did whatever felt natural. It ended up being intreperpretive. It could be literally anything. That wasn't planned, I was in the mood to paint but did to have anything I felt had intention. I just made lines, filled in spots and it was created. I must say I am happy with it. My concern is, what do I call it? Will will people think? How do I answer their questions? It'll be interesting when I display it. I mean it's bad enough when people look at my work and immediately don't get it. After all it not still life, abstract or something they can relate to, so it should be forgotten. I only know, enjoy and relate to art. My style, my way. I feel what I do and the way I do it is innovative, unique, original and possibly deep. I'm not an art technician. I could be but no thank you. I realized that I can't be a traditional artist like people want. I'm ok with that. My dream is one day someone says wow, he was he Picasso of his generation. I started art 6mos. Ago and I already won an award, copyright and trademark. Also I will be having my first opening in November and am represented in 2 galleries. All I can say is I love what I create and I love the place it comes from...I would have never thought that I would get so much from art. The people I've met, the conversations I've had and the place I go are deeply cherished by me and I hope it lasts a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment